Hotel General Cashier
The Mark Hotel
Location: US - NY - New York
Aug 3, 2017
- Record and reconcile all money deposited in drop box by cashiers.
- Count and verify money in cashier envelopes.
- Prepare bank deposit slips for security escort service.
- Count own House Bank daily and properly account for all disbursements .
- Prepare daily House Bank statement.
- Prepare General Cashier's daily report.
- Issue floats to cashier as authorized, keep relevant records and monitor overall float position.
- Prepare weekly petty cash report for reimbursement.
- Handle all foreign exchange receipts for banking.
- Reimburse payouts and petty cash.
- Maintain adequate supplies of outlet dockets and other stationery for cashiers.
- Liaise with security services as necessary.
- Maintain a record of cashier discrepancies for investigation and follow up.
- Assist with distribution of month end reports as directed by accountant.
- Attend meeting as require.
- Comply with all Corporation and Hotel Standard and Procedures.
- Actively promote a work environment which cares for guests and associates alike.
- Handle Filing of Account Payable checks.
- Prepare binders for month end reports and reconciliations.
- Assist with general office tasks.
Requirements: KEY COMPETENCIES
- Organizational & time management skill
- Proficient with Excel
- Keyboard /Computer skills
- Analytical and numerical skills
- Communication skills (written/verbal)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that considers applicants without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Applicants who do not already have legal permission to work in the United States will not be considered.