Job responsibilities include (not limited to):
Provide a warm sincere greeting to all guests.
Check guests in/out the hotel.
Post charges to guest folios.
Create and amend reservations.
Provide information about the hotel and the surrounding area.
Make transportation arrangements.
Effectively communicates with other departments to resolve guest issues or to reserve additional hotel services.
- Must hold an outstanding commitment to guest service in keeping with the highest of hospitality standards.
- Exceptional verbal, written and interpersonal skills are a must.
- Professional grooming and dress code required.
- The ideal candidate should have minimum 2 years Front Desk hotel experience or retail customer service experience.
- Must be flexible with schedule.
- Must be able to work evenings, mornings, weekends and holidays with occasional overtime required.
All these tasks must be performed with the utmost courtesy and a sense of expediency to ensure the optimal guest experience.
The Heldrich Hotel offers competitive compensation and benefits including paid time off.