At BENCHMARK, a global hospitality company the definition of success is as individual as each of the over 10,000 employees worldwide who compose our award-winning teams. Each person brings unique skills, talents, experience, history, and culture to our company. Together, they form an extraordinary mosaic that supports BENCHMARK's very entrepreneurial culture. Each team member's desire for accomplishment is supported by our determination and passion to build successful and rewarding futures.
Benchmark Hospitality International offers THE BEST Sales Incentive Plan in the Industry + Sales Referral Incentive Program!
Other Employment Perks:
Company contributes ~75% toward Blue Cross Blue Shield medical benefit package.
Generous Paid Time Off and Paid Holiday Benefits
Employee and Friends & Family guestroom discounts
This position will appeal to individuals with the following attributes:
- Considerable amount of customer service experience
- Goal oriented
- Longevity seeking
- Consistent previous work history
- High school diploma preferred or equivalency.
- Must live in close proximity to hotel.
- All employees must maintain a neat, clean, and well-groomed appearance.
- Ability to stand and move throughout front office and continuously perform essential job functions.
- Ability to read, listen and communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Hearing and visual ability to observe and detect signs of emergency situations.
- Must have intermediate keyboarding and computer skills.
- Must have scheduling flexibility and can work any shift during the week including weekends and holidays.
- Greet customers immediately with a smile and sincere welcome. Address all guests requests immediately and follow-up with any accommodations and/or requests to ensure accuracy and completion. Provide accurate information pertaining to outlet hours and local attractions.
- Quickly check guests in/out and arrange for transportation if needed.
- Verify and input credit cards for authorization using electronic acceptance methods.
- Handle cash, make change and balance an assigned house bank.
- Post charges to guest folios.
- Prepare reports for Day Audit in accounting department.
- Act as liaison between guest and security, guest services, engineering and other departments.
- In addition to performance of essential functions, this position may be required to perform a combination of the following supportive functions.
- Summon guest services for assistance to escort guests to their rooms.
- Operate fax machine and/or photo copier to send, receive, and copy.
- File room registrations.
The Heldrich Hotel offers competitive compensation and benefits including:
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- PTO & Paid Holiday benefits
- Matching 401K
- Employee and Friends & Family hotel discounts
Full time employees are eligible for benefits following completion of 90 days of employment.