A career with Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group opens up a wealth of exciting opportunities for you, both now and for your future development. Our vision is to be widely recognised as the best luxury hotel group in the world. The Group is renowned for creating a culture that provides a motivating and rewarding environment in which to thrive.
- THAI nationality
- 5-8 years solid luxury hotel experience
- Strong interpersonal skills and Team Player/Motivator
- To be responsible for the operational function of the hotel's financial and internal control systems.
- To be actively involved in the search for opportunities to improve the profitability of the hotel and encourage the preparation of exception reports and analyses to help meet and measure the success of this objective.
- To be responsible for the efficient operation and maintenance of the hotel's computerized data processing function within the MOHG established guidelines.
- To ensure all financial reports, forecasts and other information required by MOHG are accurately compiled and submitted within the specified time limits, identifying variances an making recommendations for improvements as appropriate.
- To ensure adequate controls are installed and maintained for the protection of the hotel's assets against loss or misappropriation.
- To compile in conjunction with the Controller and Department Heads of all budgets and forecasts covering all activities of the hotel and maintains all budget control procedures.