The Bellman is responsible for greeting and welcoming all guests in a hospitable manner. The Bellman will assist in unloading guests’ luggage, and rooming of guests in a professional manner that exemplifies the service commitment. The Bellman is also responsible for the handling of parking and retrieving of guest’s automobiles in a safe, quick and efficient manner, as well as giving directions and information on all Resort and area services.
- Responsible for transporting clients to and from train station and/or nearby locations.
- Answer questions and offer assistance giving accurate information regarding outlet hours, other hotel services, directions to local attractions or function rooms, car rentals, etc.
- Handle all guest requests and questions in an efficient manner.
Open car doors for all guests.
- Delivery of guest’s laundry, messages, and parcels.
- Delivering guest’s luggage to rooms in a timely fashion providing useful information and assistance as needed.
- Maintain cleanliness of parking lot areas.
- Maintain traffic control, ensuring fire lanes are kept clear.
- Give directions to area sites.
- Securing taxis, and other transportation for guests.
- Be knowledgeable of emergency procedures.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Must be exceptionally flexible with work schedule including weekends and holidays.
- Must be 21 years old.
- Must have valid driving license.
- Must have a clean driving record.
- Must be fluent in English.
- Free meals
- Free uniforms
- Matching 401K
- Medical, dental, and vision
- Company discounts
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that considers applicants without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.apply now