The Resort at Squaw Creek, a AAA Four-Diamond resort, is ideally situated at the base of Squaw Valley USA, home of the 1960 Winter Olympics. The Resort at Squaw Creek instills in all of its employees the belief that we are a proud team dedicated to a quality experience for our guests, owners and associates. All members of the Resort at Squaw Creek Team are empowered to provide a quality guest service and an exceptional associate experience.
For all associates, the Resort offers ski pass discounts, free golf play, amenity discounts, national hotel discounts, the diversity of working with people from all over the world, and the ability to work and live in a community of the luxurious mountains of Lake Tahoe where the activities are endless all year round.
Job OverviewYou will be an integral member of the team that creates distinctively different and authentic experiences for our guests. You will be responsible for greeting and seating guests, overseeing dining room maintenance and monitoring service to ensure guest satisfaction. Essential Functions
- Warmly greet guests into the restaurant
- Proactively support the restaurant team while monitoring dining room activity
- Collaborate with team members to communicate any special needs or guest requests
- Utilize the freedom to go beyond and take initiative to resolve guest complaints and create loyalty
- Enjoy multi-tasking at a fast pace while maintaining an organized host stand or work area
Sincerely thank guests leaving the restaurant and invite them to return
- Flexibility. This is a demanding business and we look for flexibility with work days and hours, but it’s also a lot of fun!
- Experience. Previous experience passionately providing service to others preferred.
- Knowledge. Familiarity of restaurant terminology and food service techniques preferred.
- People Person. The best part of serving others is creating experiences for them that go beyond the expected.
- Great communicator. Providing amazing experiences requires the ability to communicate fluently in English both verbally and through legible writing
- A qualified applicant is a “people person” who is flexible with their schedule, loves to serve others, and knows how to multi-task while ensuring accuracy.