As a world-class meeting facility and four-diamond resort, the multifaceted Cheyenne Mountain Resort Colorado Springs, a Dolce Resort is a place where the possibilities are as endless as the views. For meetings, spectacular indoor and outdoor venues create the backdrop for imaginative events, allowing attendees to enjoy the beautiful setting while remaining productive and inspired.
Currently, we are searching for a talented Host Person for the Pineview Grille to join the team of the Cheyenne Mountain Resort Colorado Springs, a Dolce Resort and who will be responsible for ensuring the prompt recognition and seating of all guests in outlets as assigned and assists the servers in providing attentive, courteous and efficient service to guests throughout their dining experience. He/she is also responsible for assisting the cashier in the collection of payment for all guest transactions in accordance with the Wyndham Hotel Group policies and procedures.
- Employees must at all times be attentive, friendly, helpful and courteous to all guests, managers and other employees.
- Greet and seat guests at appropriate tables in a timely manner.
- Be attentive of guests’ needs assist in providing a pleasant dining experience.
- Assist cashier in collection of money or credit cards from guests and servers as needed.
- Know how to prepare cashier report at the end of the shift.
- Pay out servers’ and service attendants’ tips if appropriate.
- Know how to properly take reservations for outlets.
- Ensure quality control of menus with regard to cleanliness and appearance.
- Perform opening and closing duties according to established side work checklist.
- Ability to answer the telephone according to standards.
- Have a complete knowledge of standards of service for receiving a room service order.
- Have a thorough knowledge of menus and current specials in all applicable departments.
- Assist servers and cashiers in the servicing of guests as needed.
- Know and understand the state liquor laws.
- Ensure overall guest satisfaction.