The Omni Dallas Hotel, in the center of the revitalized downtown Dallas, is connected via sky bridge to the Dallas Convention Center and close to restaurants, shops, entertainment and more! The Omni Dallas Hotel is built to meet the U.S. Green Building Council LEED Gold Certification standards, placing it on the forefront of environmental awareness and conservation in the city.
The Omni Dallas Hotel’s associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Dallas Hotel may be your perfect match.Job Description
This position will ensure all guests are greeted and seated in a friendly and courteous manner.Responsibilities
- Greet guests when entering the restaurant with a pleasant smile and superior customer service.
- Seat guests by finding a clean, available table, pulling out chairs, and placing clean menu in front of guest.
- Answer phone and record reservations for large parties.
- Control high volume outside of restaurant.
- Monitor dining rooms for seating availability, service, safety and well being of guests.
- Assist servers when needed.
- Thank every guest upon departure, invite them to return, and wish them a fond farewell.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Prior host experience preferred.
- Must be able to multi task.
- Must be able to stand and walk for an extended period of time or for an entire shift.
- Must be able to move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing up to 10lbs without assistance.
- Must be able to work flexible shifts including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Must be able to obtain TABC upon hire.
- Must be able to obtain Food Handler's certification upon hire.
- Must reside within 50 miles of the hotel.
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com.