A Premier Hotel Management & Investment Company with Strategic Vision and Strong Core Values
Since 1987, Pacific Hospitality Group has maintained a strategic vision and strong core values as guiding principles for business success. With luxury hotel properties from Napa Valley to Southern California, PHG's growing portfolio of hotel and resort investments reinforces the company's cohesive vision and ensuing success.
PHG manages, develops, finances, and owns hotels and resorts located in California, Hawaii, Arizona and Louisiana. We currently own and manage 11 hotels and resorts, representing over 2,676 rooms and 203,650 square feet of premier indoor meeting and event space.
Part time position AM and PM shifts available, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday availability required.
Welcomes and warmly greets guests on arrival. Answers telephone, takes reservations and manages the efficient and timely seating of guests to a table that best serves their wishes.
- Greets guests upon arrival and seats them at their Provides them a menu and provides general information about the restaurants and meal options at the hotel.
- Prepares/maintains a list of guests waiting to be Records guest name and number of guests in party. Provides estimate of waiting time. Notifies party when table comes available.
- Provides seated guests a menu and introduces them to server as they are seated.
- Checks in with guests to ensure satisfaction with each food course and/or Thanks guests as they depart and invites them to return at a future date.
- Cleans work areas and waiting areas according to department standards.
- Follows all standard food handling, sanitation and health department guidelines.
Balboa Bay Resort is an equal opportunity and E-verify employer.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that considers applicants without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.