Wyndham Hotel West Energy Corridor is located at 14703 Park Row and is hiring for a Host/Hostess Part Time.
Wyndham Hotel West is the heart of Houston’s thriving Energy Corridor—home to international oil, gas, and technology companies. Whether here on business or here for fun, our guests enjoy the close proximity to world-class dining, sporting events, and shopping that the area has to offer. Our hotel provides countless services and amenities to make our guests feel their best while on the road, from free WIFI to a fitness center to an indoor heated saline pool. Our guests can unwind after a busy day over dinner or drinks in our two restaurants, and experience a deeply rejuvenating sleep in one of our 344 stylish guest rooms. From comfortable beds to contemporary ballrooms, we promise a relaxing, productive, and enjoyable stay in Houston
The Host/Hostess is responsible for providing the highest quality of service to guests in an attentive, courteous, and efficient manner. He/she is also responsible for receiving and delivering guests orders and collecting payment.
· Employees must at all times be attentive, friendly, helpful and courteous to all guests, managers and fellow employees.
· Be familiar with the organization of the Restaurant(s), lounges, and Room Service and know the function of each job position.
· Have a thorough knowledge of menus and current specials in applicable outlets.
· Service guests with all food and beverage requirements in an attentive, courteous, and efficient manner.
· Be familiar with the operation of the P.O.S system.
· Perform cashiering functions by closing checks and preparing end of shift paperwork.
· Perform opening and closing procedures and side-work duties according to station rotation assignment and established checklist.
· Ensure that tables and side stands are kept stocked, tidy and clean.