Sheraton Park Hotel at the Anaheim Resort
JOB TITLE: Host/Hostess
REPORTS TO: Outlets Manager and Assistant Outlets Manager
BASIC PURPOSE: Greet and seat all guests and ensure a quality dining experience.
1. Ensure all tables are properly set before seating guests. (10%)
2. Maintain seating chart for rotation of stations. (10%)
3. Greet and seat guests properly and issue menus. (10%)
4. Answer phone properly and follow all reservation procedures. (10%)
5. Follow accurate cash handling and room charge procedures. (5%)
6. Organize and maintain a clean service podium. (3%)
NON-ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: (2%)
1. Maintain an inventory of needed supplies.
2. Ensure all menus are clean before shift.
3. Be familiar with hotel facilities and their location and hours.
Knowledge and Skills:
Education: Ability to read and write English.
Experience: One year cash handling work experience.
Skills and Abilities: Communication and hospitality skills (English required).
Ability to answer phones.
Ability to work with money.
No. of employees supervised: None.
Travel required: None.
Hours Required: Full-time required to work 30 plus hours weekly. .
Scheduled days and times may vary based on need.