At BENCHMARK, a global hospitality company the definition of success is as individual as each of the over 10,000 employees worldwide who compose our award-winning teams. Each person brings unique skills, talents, experience, history, and culture to our company. Together, they form an extraordinary mosaic that supports BENCHMARK's very entrepreneurial culture. Each team member's desire for accomplishment is supported by our determination and passion to build successful and rewarding futures.
- Graciously greeting guests and informs guests, escorting them to their table.
- Maintain cleanliness and organization at the host stand and be able to manage special seating requests of guests consistent with table availability.
- Must maintain an accurate, fair, and up to date waitlist, notifying guests when their table is ready.
- Communication is crucial with this position, as the host must relay messages to managers, servers and bus persons as appropriate.
- Hosts may assist with the duties of servers and bus persons as needed to maintain service effectiveness and efficiency.
- Required to take DLC training upon hire.