Corporate OverviewThe Procaccianti Group (TPG) currently owns and/or operates 64 hotels in 24 states and employs approximately 8,000+ people from coast to coast with 120 professionals based at the corporate headquarters in Rhode Island.
TPG is seeking energetic, service-oriented individuals to participate in the strong growth that we are experiencing. With 50 years of real estate and hospitality management, our available positions are as diverse as our business ventures. TPG offers a wide variety of managerial and entry level positions with a competitive/attractive salary, 401k & benefits.
The Host-Hostess Cashier greets and seats guests in safe and efficient compliance with policies and procedures.What you will be doing
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Processes guest bills and payments in compliance with cash handling, credit card transactions, room charge procedures and accounting policies and procedures.
- Organize and maintain a clean service podium.
- Ensure all tables are properly set before seating guests. Ensure all menus are clean.
- Maintain and use seating chart for rotation of stations.
- Greet and seat guests properly and issue menus.
- Answer phone properly and follow all reservation procedures.
- Follow all cash handling, credit card transactions and room charge procedures for guest payments.
- Complete assigned sidework and related cleaning duties.
- Attend department meetings as scheduled.
- Consistent professional and positive attitude and actions when communicating with guests, vendors and associates.
- Perform special projects and other responsibilities as assigned. Participate in task forces and committees as requested.
- Any other tasks / duties as requested by management.
- High school education plus one or more years of related experience.
- Alcohol awareness certification and familiarity with hospitality industry practices preferred.