We believe that the only way for a "little" company to out perform the giant hotel chains is to empower hotel teams to run their hotels in a way that makes sense. Our hotel teams have the freedom to work outside the box and create their own success.
At The Dow Hotel Company, we look for creative, high energy individuals with an entrepreneurial spirit and extraordinary drive to excellence. Our track record of promoting from within is truly remarkable; we believe hard work and success should be rewarded.
Coordinate the orderly workflow of the dining room to ensure quality service. Greet guest promptly and courteously. Ensure that guest checks are handled accurately, efficiently and in compliance with Marriott policy and procedures.
- Minimum lifting 20lbs.
- Ability to verbally communicate effectively with guests and co-workers.
- Pushing, pulling, bending, stooping, upward reaching
- Exposure to cleaning chemicals
- Prolonged periods of standing and/or walking
- Assign stations to servers and other restaurant personnel; assign sidework.
- Conduct Menu Class.
- Receive and seat guests following a rotation of stations.
- Ensure assigned sidework is completed.
- Ensure P.O.S. equipment is set properly and is in good working order.
- Each associate is expected to carry out, within their capabilities, all reasonable requests by management.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that considers applicants without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.