Bedford Springs Resort
Join our award-winning team of associates at the luxurious and exquisite Omni Bedford Springs Resort. More than just a sought-after destination for travelers worldwide, the Bedford Springs Resort flawlessly combines a rich history and historic charm with all of the modern conveniences one would expect from a four-diamond hotel property. After undergoing a $120 million restoration in 2007, the Omni Bedford Springs Resort offers unparalleled service and amenities to thousands of travelers each year.
Our Omni Bedford Springs associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Bedford Springs Resort may be your perfect match.
To ensure all guests are greeted and seated in a friendly and courteous manner using appropriate procedures, in accordance with Omni StandardsResponsibilities
- Assist managers in opening and closing.
- Answering phone calls.
- Seating guests.
- Control heavy volume at Restaurant entrance.
- Knowledge of hotel property.
- Attend to and anticipate guest needs.
- Familiarization with menu.
- Introduce server to guest.
- Greeting guests.
- Knowledge of daily specials.
- Assign guest checks.
HOTEL SPECIFIC FUNCTIONS:
- Call and confirm guest reservations
- Assign seating chart to servers in a fair manner
- Perform Daily Check List
- Know and operate Open Table systems
- Respond to any reasonable task as assigned by supervisor or manager.
- Assist in other departments as needed
- Attend monthly departmental meetings
- High school student or equivalent
- One-year restaurant experience.
- Good customer service skills.
- Pleasant personality.
- TIPS® certification required.
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.