The Loews New Orleans Hotel and Café Adelaide is seeking Host(ess) to join our team. Café Adelaide, a Commander’s Palace Family of Restaurants, is located in The Loews New Orleans Hotel. The Loews New Orleans Hotel is a 4 Diamond, luxury 285 room hotel with over 17,000 square feet of meeting space located in the heart of the Central Business District. For more information about the Loews New Orleans Hotel, please visit www.LoewsHotels.com/NewOrleans.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Controls Reservation Book, accepts reservations and enters them accurately into the record
• Maintains guest history files, uses information to enhance repeat guests experience
• Greets guests in a polite professional manner
• Determines guest needs, verifies table availability, assigns appropriate table for seating
Required Skills & Experience:
• Must be able to stand, stoop and bend for long periods of time during the day
• Must have experience in customer service related field, Host(ess) experience preferred
• Thorough knowledge of food terminology, food service techniques and sanitation standards
• Must be able to handle multiple tasks and walk for extended periods of time
• Must be able to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays
• Must be customer-service orientated and have excellent hospitality skills
Loews New Orleans Hotel is Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse work culture. M/F/DV
Loews Hotels is a vibrant collection of one-of-a-kind hotels with distinct personalities. Each hotel and resort offers high-quality accommodations, impressive surroundings, personalized service, and thoughtful amenities for a luxurious guest experience. As a company we care about our guests, our community and our team members.
Headquartered in New York City, Loews Hotels manages properties in most major markets in the U.S. and Canada. Each property goes beyond Four Diamond standards to provide guests with a supremely comfortable, uniquely local travel experience at a great value. Loews Hotels boast prime locations in the cities of New York, Washington DC, Denver, Los Angeles, Nashville, Philadelphia, Annapolis, Montreal, and Quebec City, as well as world-renowned vacation destinations such as Miami's South Beach, Universal Orlando, New Orleans, Tucson, and California's Coronado Island. Loews has established some of the industry's most innovative and successful travel programs, including Loews Loves Kids for families and Loews Loves Pets for discerning animals on the road.
At Loews Hotels, our team members' commitment to our guests and dedication to our communities is cherished. We seek genuine individuals who are able to engage and delight our guests by providing Four Diamond AND MORE service. We invest in training and development opportunities for all team members, so they may grow and develop as individuals. We embrace diversity at our core and offer the opportunity for all team members to reach their potential as professionals. At Loews Hotels, we seek to create a dynamic culture that makes work interesting, challenging, fulfilling and fun.
As part of our commitment to our team members, Loews Hotels is proud to offer competitive compensation and benefit plans tailored to each marketplace. These include:
- Pay that meets or exceeds area standards
- Retirement (401-K) and incentive plans
- Medical and dental coverage
- Short and long-term disability
- Life insurance
- Holiday and vacation pay
- Team member assistance plans
- Career development programs
- Tuition reimbursement programs
Loews Hotels is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse work culture, M/F/D/V