Corporate OverviewThe Procaccianti Group (TPG) currently owns and/or operates 64 hotels in 24 states and employs approximately 8,000+ people from coast to coast with 120 professionals based at the corporate headquarters in Rhode Island.
TPG is seeking energetic, service-oriented individuals to participate in the strong growth that we are experiencing. With 50 years of real estate and hospitality management, our available positions are as diverse as our business ventures. TPG offers a wide variety of managerial and entry level positions with a competitive/attractive salary, 401k & benefits.
What you will be doing
The Company operates 24 hours a day and 7 days a week, so operational demands require variations in shift days, starting and ending times, and hours worked in a week.
- The Host(ess)greets and seats guests in safe and efficient compliance with policies and procedures.
- Processes guest bills and payments in compliance with cash handling, credit card transactions, room charge procedures and accounting policies and procedures.
- Promptly reports emergencies, accidents, injuries, missing articles, damage, engineering items and safety hazards to management. Reports any deviations from policies, procedures, brand standards and regulations to management.
- Complies with all guest service basics such as uniforms, name tags and proper guest greeting.
- Knowledgeable on hotel facilities and services to assist guests as appropriate.
- Ensures all communication containing Company, hotel, brand and guest information is consistent with privacy policies, practices and regulations.
- Impresses guests with quality and timely service in a pleasant and friendly manner.
- Organize and maintain a clean service podium.
- Ensure all tables are properly set before seating guests.
- Ensure all menus are clean.
- Maintain and use seating chart for rotation of stations.
- Greet and seat guests properly and issue menus.
- Answer phone properly and follow all reservation procedures.
- Follow all cash handling, credit card transactions and room charge procedures for guest payments.
- Complete assigned sidework and related cleaning duties.
- On time and at work when scheduled, and in proper uniform.
- Attend department meetings as scheduled.
- Consistent professional and positive attitude and actions when communicating with guests, vendors and fellow ambassadors.
- Report any incidents of guest dissatisfaction or other matters of significance to manager / supervisor so that corrective measures may be taken.
- Comply with policies and procedures.
- Practice safe work habits and comply with sanitary, safety, security and emergency procedures.
- Check with manager / supervisor before leaving work area for any reason.
- Perform special projects and other responsibilities as assigned.
- Any other tasks / duties as requested by management.