At BENCHMARK, a global hospitality company the definition of success is as individual as each of the over 10,000 employees worldwide who compose our award-winning teams. Each person brings unique skills, talents, experience, history, and culture to our company. Together, they form an extraordinary mosaic that supports BENCHMARK's very entrepreneurial culture. Each team member's desire for accomplishment is supported by our determination and passion to build successful and rewarding futures.
Inspiring ways to “Bee the Difference” with every guest and employee interaction. We’ve created a place where YOU feel at home with an excellent working environment that encourages our “Bee the Difference” Culture. We provide benefits for Fulltime employees such as; Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short-term and Long-term disability, Critical Illness and Accidental Insurance.
Company 401k and Employee Assistance Program is available to ALL employees as well as complimentary lunch, uniforms, and a continuous education opportunity with our Grove Graduate Program.
Our NEW destination. Yours to discover.
The Grove Resort & Spa, where we have perfected the art of meeting your high expectations.
*HOA Accounting Background and CAM License is required*
BASIC FUNCTION: To assist the Director of Finance in managing, maintaining records, and billing and collect payments related to the resort’s HOA related entities, and CDD components.
QUALIFICATIONS:EDUCATION,KNOWLEDGE, TRAINING, & WORK EXPERIENCE
v Education: Associate’s degree or higher in Accounting or Business or any combination of education, training and experience equivalent to graduation from high school and advanced college coursework up to and including Associates/Bachelor’s degree.
v Experience: Min. 2 years prior accounting and computer experience. Prior hospitality/hotel experience preferred.
v Licenses or certificates: No special licenses required.
v Grooming: All employees must maintain a neat, clean and well groomed appearance (specific standards available).
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities.
- Ability to analyze financial/computer reports.
- Ability to listen effectively and to speak English clearly.
- Ability to access, read and accurately input information using a moderately complex computer system.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees, customers, and patrons.
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time.
- Ability to follow written and or verbal instructions in English.
- Ability to input 40 WPM on a computer keyboard.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English in writing.
1.Establish processes, procedures, maintain records and files for all Condominium and CDD related accounts and obligations.
2. Insure that owner accounts are billed monthly in a timely manner and that all files are kept up-to-date. Insure that billings submitted to CDD stakeholders are accurate, timely, and files are kept organized and up-to-date.
3.Follow-up both verbally and in writing, on all past-due accounts to insure the timely collection of owner accounts. Engage and liaise with CDD stakeholders regarding submission requirements. Collaborate with internal counterparts and stakeholders to achieve a smooth and efficient flow of information and productivity.
4. Review all past due accounts to determine collectability of accounts. Recommend action to be taken on uncollectible accounts. Ensure that invoices for services rendered to the CDD have been fully vetted, questions are answered expeditiously, and timely collection of payment is achieved.
5.Deal with stakeholder inquiries courteously, efficiently and promptly.
6.Responsible for proper follow-up and response to questions regarding the billing of owner accounts and CDD related charges and invoices.
7.Complete all necessary month-end reports.
8.Perform all activities in a professional manner and in accordance with company policy.
9.Perform other duties and requests to assist the Director of Finance, other Assistant Director of Finance, and staff.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
In addition to performance of the essential functions, this position may be required to perform a combination of the following supportive functions, with the percentage of time performing each function to be solely determined by the supervisor based upon the particular requirements of the hotel.
1. Operate facsimile machine to send, receive, and log incoming transmissions.
2. Use the photocopier to make copies of items as required.
3. Initiate reports and retrieve printed forms from computer printer.
4. Assist with counting & recording monthly inventories. Enter count values & update pricing worksheets as needed.
5. Answer customer inquiry calls, research and resolve discrepancies concerning incorrect charges or respond to customer’s need for folio/charge backup.
6. Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Regular attendance in conformance with the standards, which may be established by Benchmark from time to time, is essential to the successful performance of this position. Employees with irregular attendance will be subject to disciplinary action, up to and including termination of employment.
Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality industry, employees may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the hotel.
Upon employment, all employees are required to fully comply with Benchmark rules and regulations for the safe and efficient operation of hotel facilities. Employees who violate Hotel rules and regulations will be subject to disciplinary action, up to and including termination of employment.