IN 2016, DESTINATION AND COMMUNE STARTED A NEW JOURNEY TOGETHER.
We set off to create the most extraordinary independent hospitality company in the world. By combining two brands that embody freedom and discovery, we have assembled an unrivaled collection of unique properties, passionate people, and remarkable experiences from across the globe. No other company can lead this journey and feed the endless curiosity of today's fiercely individual traveler. We are in the business of individuality. It's the hallmark of our entire portfolio, running through all of our collections and each one of our properties. It describes every guest, owner, and team member. And it's the centerline down the road we are on. We don't know where the next fork in the road will take us, but we do know we'll enjoy the journey. We welcome you to join us.
Job OverviewYou will use your mixologist talent to prepare and serve great alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages for each guest, every time, all while enjoying the fun that each guest brings. While mixing and creating, the bartender is responsible for ensuring that all state, federal and property specific policies and procedures are upheld.Essential Functions
- Embrace service with a story through creating and serving both distinctive and traditional alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages for guests
- Share your personal passions and knowledge of the food, services and amenities available to guests to help them feel at home
- Orchestrate an extraordinary guest experience by providing a fun and positive environment
- Be an advocate of our menu offering, receive food orders at the bar, and ensure accuracy before guest delivery
- Experience. Two years’ previous experience providing customer service preferably in a similar setting with a working knowledge of Spirits, Wine, Beer and Food service
- Flexible. Must be able to work varied shifts, including Weekday Evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Friendly. Must be able to deliver a fun and friendly environment during each guest exchange
- Energetic. Must be able to work within an empowered and fast paced environment that services the bar and servers within the restaurant
- Knowledge. County Specific Food Handlers Certification, State specific alcohol certification and/or TIPs certification required
- A qualified applicant is a “people person” who is flexible with their schedule, loves to serve others, and knows how to multi-task while ensuring accuracy.