A Magnificent & Iconic Hill Country Resort
For a Texas-sized getaway with every diversion and amenity, there's no better destination than the Hill Country luxury resort of La Cantera.
Set atop one of the highest points in San Antonio, La Cantera Resort offers two golf courses, five swimming pools, eight unique dining venues and a renowned Health Club & Spa. Ample facilities handle meetings, events and weddings. Décor and design elements incorporate distinctive native textiles, artwork and color palettes, and there are sweeping vistas all around the resort. Nearby attractions include Six Flags Fiesta Texas, destination shopping, the beautiful Texas Wine Country and historic and romantic San Antonio.
This AAA Four Diamond-rated resort is an exception product with a great culture and team to grow your career with.
- Provide hair services including but not limited to haircuts, blow drying, styling, hair treatments, up-dos, hair extensions, color applications, highlights, corrective color, relaxers, and perms
- Maintain the safety of all guests and staff by providing a clean and sanitary work environment: including sanitizing, disinfecting, and sweeping as necessary
- Maintain a working knowledge of all products and provide guests with current information involving the latest techniques and procedures
- Make product recommendations and promote product sales
- Stock work stations and inform management of necessary inventory needing replacement
- At least 6 months of Stylist / Colorist experience
- Current Cosmetology license, as issued by the State Board of Cosmetology
- Previous guest service experience