DoubleTree by Hilton is conveniently located north of the Philadelphia International Airport and just minutes from the Philadelphia Sports Complex, the Navy Yard, and Center City Philadelphia. It features 331 guest rooms, 12,000 sq. feet of meeting and banquet space, Players Sports Bar, Landing Restaurant, Café Express, and 24-hour business center. However, the heart and soul of DoubleTree by Hilton is its employees. They are our product and greatest resource. As an employee, you will have the opportunity, resources and support to use your talents and abilities to make every guest's experience an extraordinary one every visit.
We are currently looking for a Guest Room Attendant to join our team.
Job Purpose: To maintain cleanliness of all spaces within the hotel.
- Make beds in guest rooms.
- Replenish supplies such as drinking glasses, writing supplies and bathroom supplies in guest rooms.
- Clean rooms, hallways, lobbies, lounges, restrooms, corridors, elevators, stairways, and locker
- rooms and other work areas
- Clean rugs, carpets, upholstered furniture and draperies, using vacuum cleaner.
- Dust furniture and equipment.
- Polish metalwork, such as fixtures and fittings.
- Wash walls, ceilings, woodwork, windows, door panels, and sills.
- Empty wastebaskets, and empties and cleans ashtrays
- Transport trash and waste to disposal area.
- Replace light bulbs.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to carry out specific oral or written instructions, frequently following a simple routine.
- Ability to perform repetitive actions consistently.
Benefits : Competitive hourly pay rate, health, dental and life insuran