Philadelphia Hotel In the Charming Historic District
Wyndham Philadelphia Historic District
is a contemporary urban hotel with an inviting mix of high-tech spaces and contemporary décor that reflects the Old City charm. Located in Philadelphia's historic district, surrounded by treasures of American heritage, our hotel is an inviting destination where vacation and business travelers can work, relax, dine, meet and embrace the culture of the City of Brotherly Love.
The Guest Services Supervisor is responsible for assisting the Guest Services Manager and Assistant Guest Services Manager while providing attentive, courteous, and efficient service to all guests, prior to arrival and throughout their stay, while maximizing room revenue and occupancy.
Job Duties Include:
- Ensuring all guest service associates are following and maintaining standards
- Have knowledge of and assist in all emergency procedures as required
- Oversee and ensure that all guests are checked in/out in a friendly, efficient and courteous manner
- Responsible for issued house bank
- Be able to perform all duties of a Guest Service Agent
- Monitor key control to maintain hotel security
- Answer all guest inquiries in a timely and professional manner
- Assist in training and cross training of new hires and current employees on a regular basis