We are looking for Team Members who exemplify the Core Values of Portfolio Hotels & Resorts:
- Be incredibly friendly & positive
- Serve & respect others
- Be smart about your business
- Enthusiastically reimagine and innovate
SUMMARY: The Guest Service Supervisor is primarily responsible for the satisfaction of guests in the hotel's Executive Lounge. In addition, s/he will oversee the operation of the Lobby Market, Resort Front Drive and transportation services. S/he is responsible for going above and beyond to exceed guest requests and expectations.
The Guest Service Supervisor shall strive to provide exceptional service to both internal and external guests at all times. S/he will be responsible for exemplifying the Hotel's Culture.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Manage the performance of the property's Executive Lounge
- Deliver the highest quality and brand service standards to consistently meet and exceed executive, Guest and VIP expectations.
- Handle inquiries and complaints promptly and efficiently.
- Ensure that all guest supplies and amenities are offered and replenished to required standards.
- Ensure the Executive Lounge team is current with all hotel services as well as VIP requests and special events and demonstrates knowledge of external locations, attractions and landmarks in the vicinity of the property.
- Ensure the team projects a professional manner with an emphasis on brand standards and Core Values.
- Ensure proper inventory, placement and pricing of items in the Lobby Market.
- Oversee and coordinate the operation of the Front Drive Services as well as the property's transportation services.
- Ensure the team complies with Hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety regulations
Team Member is held accountable for all duties of this job and other duties as assigned.
EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION:
- High school diploma or equivalent education required.
- Prior hospitality supervisory experience required.
- Any combination of education and experience equivalent to graduation from high school or any other combination of training or experience that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Previous experience with Windows, Office, and Opera, OnQ or similar property management systems preferred
- Must be a United States citizen or possess a valid work permit.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Possess a passion for deliver exceptional levels of guest services
- Ability to listen and respond to demanding guests' needs.
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations.
- Must be able to stand on feet throughout the shift, with intermittent periods of walking
- Must be able to occasionally lift, carry, push & pull up to 50 lbs with assistance.
- Must be able to perform simple grasping, fine manipulation, and repetitive hand & arm movements frequently, and squeezing & overhead reaching occasionally.
- Must be able to bend, squat, crawl, kneel, push, pull, walk on uneven surfaces on an occasional basis
- While primarily an indoor job, must be able to walk outside in a variety of weather conditions (rain, wind, heat)
- Must be able to climb stairs occasionally, both indoors and outside in a variety of weather conditions (rain, wind, heat).
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee. He or she will be required to follow other instructions and perform other work-related duties requested by his or her supervisor.
Benefits : Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k and more ...