Equity LifeStyle Properties, Inc. owns and operates the highest quality portfolio of site-set home communities in the country. Equity LifeStyle leases developed sites to the owners of site-set homes. Equity LifeStyle owns or has a controlling interest in over 370 quality communities in 32 states and British Columbia, offering more than 140,000 individual home sites in major metropolitan areas and key retirement destinations nationwide. ELS is a self-administered, self-managed real estate investment trust traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol ELS. Equity LifeStyle Properties, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Our mission is to operate high quality site-set housing communities responsibly and ethically.
- To share an absolute passion for excellence and resident satisfaction at every level.
- To empower every employee to take initiative and be a creative agent of change.
- To set and meet aggressive goals that benefit our residents, employees and shareholders.
ELS is committed to fostering a culture that is challenging, engaging, and rich in benefits and offers opportunities for growth. At ELS, we draw upon the strength of our workforce, to meet and exceed the expectations of the diverse customers that we serve.
We're committed to supporting the growth and development of employees at all levels to help contribute to your success.
ELS is committed to fostering a culture that is challenging, engaging, rich in benefits and offers opportunities for growth. We draw upon the strength of our team members to meet and exceed the expectations of the customers we serve. We’re committed to supporting the growth and development of all employees, because when we contribute to the success of each team member, we contribute to the success of the company as a whole.
We are seeking a Guest Services Representative who will be responsible for assisting in the day-to-day operation of our Resort located in Kissimmee, FL. These duties include, but are not limited to, taking and processing reservations, acting as first point of contact for guests, providing customer service, housekeeping, light duty maintenance, and patrolling the resort as needed.
Job duties include:
* Greets and registers incoming guests and distributes information about the Resort.
* Processes reservations and/or cancellations in reservations system which includes cash handling and credit card processing.
* Records all transactions in the accounts receivable system and secures all monies collected.
* Runs end of day reports including reconciling the cash and credit card transactions.
* Provides detailed reservation information to Resort Manager or Administrative Assistant as needed.
* Maintains front entrance and office appearance.
* May patrol the Resort to ensure resort rules and policies are being followed.
* Answers telephone/radio calls and relays emergency messages to appropriate staff and members in a timely fashion.
* Secures facilities and amenities.
* Keeps open line of communication to camp host regarding guest reservations and guest arrivals.
* May take direction from Administrative Assistant in addition to Resort Manager.
* May be responsible for receiving and sorting incoming guest mail, if applicable.
* Greets visitors and provides excellent customer service to members, guests, employees.
* Responds to guest inquiries and complaints in an appropriate manner, and escalates to the Resort Manager when necessary.
* May drive motorized vehicle on or off property for company business and responsible for keeping vehicles clean.
* Maintains confidentiality regarding sensitive company, personal, guest, and employee information.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
* High School Diploma or equivalent is required
* 1 - 3 years related experience in a customer service environment
* Knowledge and experience working with a point of sale computer system
* Basic reading, writing, math and good computer skills are required
* Proven problem solving ability is required
* Knowledge and experience working within the RV and/or hotel business strongly preferred.
* Must be able to work flexible schedules (weekends, mornings, days, evenings, weekends) as needed/required.