As the world’s largest hotel company, and a leading player in the global hospitality industry, Wyndham Hotel Group boasts 7,500 hotels and 15 brands in 70 countries—all supported by more than 7,000 associates on six continents. And we know our success is attributable to our associates, a bright, talented and diverse group of individuals who embrace our signature Count On Me! service culture and have a passion for excellence. To learn more visit us at http://www.wyndhamworldwide.com.
The Hayes Mansion resort hotel is one of the South Bay's most impressive and distinctive historical structures. The Dolce Hayes Mansion is an exquisite fusion of turn-of-the-century luxury and high-tech convenience. Listed on the National Register of Historic Places, the meticulously renovated Spanish Colonial Revival-style manor is as opulent as ever. This quiet haven, complete with sweeping mountain views, offers the perfect destination for business meetings, special events, weddings or relaxing vacation – just 15 minutes from San Jose International Airport and 45 minutes from San Francisco and Monterey. Nearby, wineries, nightlife and championship golf beckon. Stunning decor, and unparalleled guest service have made the Dolce Hayes Mansion an award-winning legend once again.
Wyndham Hotel Group is searching for a Guest Services Attendant to work at our beautiful Dolce Hayes Mansion property in San Jose, California. This position is responsible for genuinely caring about our guest; assisting with arrivals and departures, making strong emotional connections by providing a guest centric service at all times.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
• Open and close car doors for guests upon arrival and departure.
• Load and unload guest luggage.
• Open doors in lobby; warmly greet guests and visitors as they arrive and depart.
• Ensure lobby and foyer cleanliness and maintain cleanliness of outside curb area.
• Offer valet parking, if available, to guests; park cars accordingly.
• Open & close vehicle doors for guests.
• Check guest luggage for both day and overnight visits.
• Assist guests with storing and retrieving their luggage, and if requested, from their vehicle.
• Utilize bell carts to transfer luggage and packages to and from rooms, vehicles, and/or loading areas.
• Assist guests with storing and retrieving their luggage from the vehicle.
• Maintain and clean the designated lobby station and baggage room.
• Ensure that lobby area and front exterior/interior of the hotel is neat and clean at all time by picking up trash, adjusting furniture to proper positions.
• Stand by ready to assist guests, greeting and welcoming guests to the hotel.
• Assist in providing travel directions, recommendations for local attractions, restaurants and other services.
• Restock supplies at the front desk and business center – i.e. refreshments, paper supplies.
• Prompt reporting of all emergencies, accidents, injuries, missing articles, damage, mechanical problems and safety hazards to management.