Minimum Requirements and Qualifications
* High School diploma or equivalent
b) Training requirements
c) Knowledge and skills
* Organizational Skills.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Acquires job skills and learns company policies and procedures to complete routine tasks.
* Ability to read and comprehend routine instructions, short correspondence and memos.
* Ability to give high priority to customer service.
* Ability to solve problems with a minimum of supervision.
* Ability to read, write and understand English.
* Basic office skills helpful including basic math, proper cash handling procedures.
* Must maintain a professional appearance and a Can-Do, positive attitude towards all guests and staff.
* Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment.
* Must be people oriented and able to work independently or with others as needed.
* Must be detail oriented.
d) Technical Skills
* PC Skills and Knowledge
* Ability to use basic office equipment including Fax, copier, printers
* Microsoft Office: Word, excel, outlook
* PMS knowledge a plus
* Must be able to easily and frequently change from one activity to another
e) Job experience
* 1 year of guest services experience in a hospitality/hotel/resort environment and/or
* 1 year of customer service experience in service or retail environment
Unless there is a legal requirement, experience will be accepted for the education requirement.