A Premier Hotel Management & Investment Company with Strategic Vision and Strong Core Values
Since 1987, Pacific Hospitality Group has maintained a strategic vision and strong core values as guiding principles for business success. With luxury hotel properties from Napa Valley to Southern California, PHG's growing portfolio of hotel and resort investments reinforces the company's cohesive vision and ensuing success.
PHG manages, develops, finances, and owns hotels and resorts located in California, Hawaii, Arizona and Louisiana. We currently own and manage 11 hotels and resorts, representing over 2,676 rooms and 203,650 square feet of premier indoor meeting and event space.
Regular Full Time Position
- Assists with obtaining reservations for restaurant outlets and events for property
- Provide courteous and professional service to guests who are checking into or out
- Offer assistance to guests as needed during their stay
- Answer guest requests for assistance and coordinate with housekeeping, bell service, staff and management to fulfill guest requirements
- Anticipate and address guest's service needs
- Must be computer proficient
- Exceptional interpersonal skills to enhance the service standards throughout the operation
- Excellent communication, guest service and time management skills
- Ability to work effectively in an innovative, fast-‐paced and multi-‐tasked environment
- Opera experience a plus
- Must have prior hotel or luxury setting experience in hospitality
- Shift times are subject to change at any time, based on Department's needs. Applicants must be able to provide flexible availability, and can be scheduled for various shift times as needed by the Department Manager.
The Balboa Bay Resort is an equal opportunity and E-Verify employer.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that considers applicants without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.