Pyramid Hotel Group is committed to being the best and most desirable employer in the industry.
To achieve this goal, we recognize the importance of providing respect, support and rewards to all of our people. We seek motivated and enthusiastic team players to join Pyramid Hotel Group who believe in these same values.
Pyramid is comprised of a diverse group of individuals. Some of our people have worked together for many years; others have recently joined our team, bringing new insights and perspectives. Together we strive for excellence in every endeavor.
What makes working at Pyramid Hotel Group different?
- We pride ourselves on being agile, flexible and responsive. We provide all the internal resources of a large hotel chain without the burdens of bureaucracy.
- We provide outstanding leadership. Our principals, officers and managers are experienced team players. They are always accessible to our associates and provide exceptional support and development.
- We focus on Respect, Recognition and Rewards. We hold our associates accountable for their goals. In return we treat our people with respect, recognize excellence in job performance and reward achievement in meaningful ways.
Guest Services Agent
Rooms - Front Office/Guest Services
The Fairfax at Embassy Row
Just minutes from the Capitol, the exclusive Connecticut Avenue shops and the Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts, the luxurious Four Diamond/Four Star Fairfax Embassy Row Hotel, Washington D.C., boasts 259 classically appointed guestrooms and suites. It is located just steps away from Georgetown, the K Street Business District and many of the most important museums, monuments, galleries and boutiques in the city.
Find out today what a career at The Fairfax and Pyramid Hotel Group can mean for you!
We're looking for a talented Guest Services Agent! Must be flexible to work evenings and weekends.
The ideal candidate will be a service-minded individual possessing a friendly personality and easy smile.
- guest check in and check out
- strict attention to detail even while interacting with guests
- cash handling
- making reservations
- general guest interaction
- concierge information
High School graduation. Some college preferred.
Prior experience in a customer service role is helpful . Prior hospitality experience preferred.
Licenses or certificates:
No special licenses required. Individuals are required to meet the minimum bonding standards.
All employees must maintain a professional, neat, clean and well groomed appearance (specific standards available). A professional conservative look is required.
Applicants with additional language skills are encouraged,
PLEASE COPY AND PASTE THIS LINK IN YOUR BROWSER TO APPLY FOR THIS OPENING ONLINE: