Guest Service Center Manager 宾客服务中心经理
What will I be doing?
A Care Line Manager is responsible for managing the activities in the telecommunication department and must perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
* Directs, supervises and coordinates the activities in Care Line and business center section
* Develops and implement procedures for proper handling in and out going telephone calls, facsimile transmission, rental equipment, lease telephone lines and other telecommunication services
* Investigates complaints regarding the Telecommunication services and the Operators and technicians, takes appropriate actions.
* Develops working plans to carry out goals, compares actual achievements against goal periodically, take necessary corrective actions.
* Establishes and maintains effective employee relations.
* Organizes and conducts regular meeting for all Telecommunication staff to facilitate communication and a smooth operation.
* Manages and monitors the operation of all equipment's, software, hardware and endure all units are working and installed properly.
* Ensures all telecommunication equipment's are covered by the correct maintenance contract and the preventive maintenance is performed.
* Maintains up to date list of all telecommunication equipment.
* Monitors the performance of PABX/Voice Mail/Call Accounting software and maintain logbook of equipment performance report PABX/Voice Mail/Call Accounting software
* Investigates and reports software problem to Vendors, coordinates interface problem solving with the hotel System Manager.
* Maintains suitable record to process telephone calls in the billing system, and to maintain record of the room status up to the Brand minimum standards.
* Prepares and controls departmental budgeted.
* Performs related duties and special projects as assigned.
* Conducts shift briefings to ensure hotel activities and operational requirements are known .
* Prepares efficient work schedule for Telephone staff, arranging holidays, vacation, taking occupancy and forecasts and any large group movements into consideration.
* Performs other tasks as assigned.
* Monitor Business Center personnel to ensure maximum guest satisfaction through personal recognition and prompt cordial attention.
* Manage and provide direction for day-to-day operation and administration of all components of Business Center.
* Set up guests' business appointments.
* Ensure stationery supplies are maintained to standard, ordering in advance when required .
* Manage the routine servicing of equipment.
* Organize and conduct regular meetings for all Business Center staff to facilitate communication and a smooth operation.
* Participate in broader Front Office meetings to keep abreast of issues in the department and inform your staff of same.
* Forecast future business trends on a monthly basis.
* Plan strategies to take full benefit of forecasted business trends.
* Analyze business centre's strengths, weaknesses and opportunities.
* Develop and implement action plans to improve strengths, overcome weaknesses and capture opportunities.
* Assist in planning and co-ordination activities to ensure that budgeted sales targets are met or exceeded.
* Complete regular market surveys of competitor's products.
* Prepares efficient work schedule for Business Centre staff, arranging holidays and vacation, taking into consideration project occupancy and forecasts and any large group movements, especially those with early or late arrivals or departures
Human Resource and Training Responsibilities:
* Works with Superior and Human Resource Manager to ensure the departmental performance of staff is productive.
* Prepare induction programs for new employees and allocate sufficient time for their implementation.
* Conduct on the job training in accordance with the departmental standards and procedures and maintains a record of progress for each staff member.
* Provide input for probation and formal performance appraisal discussions in line with company guidelines.
* Ensure new staff attends Corporate Orientation within first month of hire.
* Coach, counsel and discipline staff in breach of hotel policies and departmental procedures, providing constructive feedback to enhance performanc
* Works with superior in the preparation and management of the department's budget and is aware of financial targets.
* Recycles where-ever possible and enforces cost saving measures to staff
Occupational Health and Safety Responsibilities:
* Demonstrate Awareness of Occupational Health and Safety policies and procedures and ensure all procedures are conducted safely and within Occupational Health and Safety guidelines and ensure your direct reports do the same.
* Be aware of duty of care and adhere to occupational, health and safety legislation, policies and procedures.
* Be familiar with property safety, first aid and fire and emergency procedures and operate equipment safely and sensibly.
* Initiate action to correct a hazardous situation and notify supervisors of potential dangers.
* Log security incidents and accidents in accordance with hotel requirement
Hilton World Wide Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Care Line Manager serving Hilton brands are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Compete against a standard of excellence by setting high performance standards and pursuing aggressive goals.
- Strive for constant improvements and takes responsibility for achieving business results and persevere despite obstacles
- Demonstrate an interest in and an understanding of issues relevant to your department and hotel and keep your knowledge up to date, including legislative information.
- Adheres to the hotel's Corporate Code of Conduct, Employee Handbook and Hotel policies.
- Demonstrates an understanding of competitors' major strengths and weaknesses.
- Establishes and interprets key performance indicators to manage the business, consistently takes into accounts financial implications of business decisions and recommendations.
- Has a broad knowledge of how the business is run, focuses on the major factors necessary to ensure that the business is successful and profitable.
- Build and maintain positive relationships with all internal customers and guests in order to exceed their needs.
- Take action to address these needs in order to exceed their expectations.
- Create a positive hotel image in every interaction with internal and external customers.
- Adhere to hotel brand standards.
- Maintain a high level of product and service knowledge in order to explain and sell services and facilities to guests.
- Maintain knowledge of special programs and events in the hotel in order to recognize and respond to guests needs.
- Maintain current Hotel information to be able to provide information to guests.
- Implements Procedures which enhance the guest experience.
- Demonstrate co-operation and trust with colleagues, supervisors, teams and across departments to deliver positive results.
- Actively participate in wider hotel meetings.
- Interact with department and hotel staff in a professional and positive manner to foster good rapport, promote team spirit and ensure effective two way communication.
- Be comfortable and effective in an environment of ambiguity or change.
- Be receptive to new ideas and respond to workplace changes in a flexible and optimistic manner.
- Complete tasks as directed by Management.
- Develop/update skills and knowledge (internally or externally) to reflect changed technology or changed work requirements.
- Seek feedback on areas of shortfall.
- Maximize opportunities for self development.
- Ensure that your work quality meets the standards required and complete tasks in a timely and thorough manner with minimum supervision.
- Follow standards, policies and procedures.
- Meet hotel attendance and grooming standards.
- Understands and takes into account the global nature of the business; works effectively with colleagues from different view points, cultures and countries.
Drive for Results:
Understanding the Business:
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!