Since 1987, Pacific Hospitality Group has maintained a strategic vision and strong core values as guiding principles for business success. With luxury hotel properties from Napa Valley to Southern California, PHG's growing portfolio of hotel and resort investments reinforces the company's cohesive vision and ensuing success.
PHG manages, develops, finances, and owns hotels and resorts located in California, Hawaii, Arizona and Louisiana. We currently own and manage 11 hotels and resorts, representing over 2,676 rooms and 203,650 square feet of premier indoor meeting and event space.
Provides warm and welcoming experience for all guests and visitors. Handles all aspects
of guest registration/check-in and check out procedures. Provides special assistance and
information about the hotel, hotel amenities, and local area attractions. Resolves guest
concerns and provides professional service to gain high level of guest confidence and
satisfaction. Enters information into computer system, collects funds and runs necessary
reports. Seeks opportunities to maximize revenue.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Primary Responsibilities/Essential Functions:
1. Welcomes guests by greeting them in an enthusiastic and professional manner,
answering questions and responding to requests. Provides information about hotel
and hotel amenities.
2. Registers hotel guest by obtaining or confirming room requirements, verifying preregistration, assigning rooms, obtaining information and signatures. Issues door
key cards. Establishes guest credit by verifying credit cards or obtaining cash.
Seeks opportunities to maximize revenue.
3. Directs guest to hotel rooms by showing room locations on a hotel map. Calls
4. Effectively deals with internal and external customers, some of who may require a
high level of patience, tact and diplomacy to defuse anger. Collects accurate
information and resolves conflicts. Keeps immediate supervisor promptly and fully
informed of any problems, potential safety issues, or unusual situations so prompt
corrective action may be taken. Communicates with other departments to fulfill
5. Maintains hotel records by entering required room and guest account data into
systems. Performs all guest accounting functions according to hotel procedure to
ensure all guest and house accounts are completed and accurate. Collects hotel
revenue by entering services and charges, computing bills and obtaining payments.
Runs all necessary reports and balances paperwork.
6. Maintains accuracy of cash banks. Balances funds and provides change.
7. Resolves guest complaints within scope of authority; otherwise refers the matter to
management. Notifies supervisor and/or Security of all unusual events,
circumstances, missing items, or alleged theft.
8. Notifies management of any problems resulting from guest complaints, intoxication
or disruptive behavior.
9. Follows all safety policies and procedures. Reports potential safety issues to
manager whenever observed and takes immediate action to resolve in emergency
situations. OSHA laws require the use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
when performing work duties that have the potential of risk to your health or safety.
Team members will be trained in the proper use and care of assigned PPE if
applicable. The hotel provides the required PPE. Team member has responsibility
to report defective, damaged or lost PPE or equipment that does not fit properly to
their Manager. Maintains strict compliance with hotel's Hazardous Material
(HAZMAT) program and familiarizes self with current MSDS.
10. Reporting to work as scheduled (on time and on regular basis) is an essential
function of the job.
Ideal Candidate will have: Hilton Brand experience
For more information about this hotel and Pacific Hospitality Group (PHG), click on Hotel Portfolio tab and About PHG.
DoubleTree by Hilton Irvine Spectrum is an equal opportunity and E-Verify employer M/F/V/D