Lompoc Embassy Suites
If you have true entrepreneurial spirit, and have the attitude suited for the Hotel-Hospitality business, Windsor Capital Group can offer you exciting opportunities for your career into the future. WCG, is a dynamic and disciplined hotel company with a passion for excellence. We offer personal development programs for training and opportunities to grow and succeed.
Windsor Capital Group, Inc., is a privately held ownership and management company with a current portfolio of 10 hotels in 4 states across the United States including superior hotel brands such as:
WCG is comprised of industry hospitality leaders who are committed to excellence, lead by example, and aspire to inspire others who want to succeed and grow in this exciting business. If you are someone who wants an exciting career, and can learn, teach and grow in the hospitality industry, we want you to be a part of our dynamic team!
Purpose for the Position:
To perform in a pleasant, professional, and efficient manner, a combination of duties mainly related, but not limited to, check-in and checkout of guests which contributes to an overall positive experience.
1. Greets, registers, and assigns rooms to guests.
2. Issues room key and escort instructions to Bell person or directly to guest as appropriate.
3. Date-stamps, sorts, and racks incoming mail and messages.
4. Transmits and receives messages using equipment such as telephone, fax, and switchboard.
5. Answers inquiries pertaining to hotel services, registration of guests and shopping, dining, entertainment and travel directions.
6. Keeps records of room availability and guests’ accounts.
7. Computes bill, collects payment and makes change for guests.
8. May make, confirm, and cancel reservations for guests.
9. May post charges such as room, food, liquor, or telephone by hand or machine.
10. May make restaurant, transportation, or entertainment reservations for guests.
11. May deposit guests’ valuables in hotel safe or safe-deposit box.
12. May order complimentary flowers or champagne for special guests.
13. May rent dock space at marina-hotel.
14. All other duties as assigned by a manager or supervisor.
Skills and Abilities:
· Speak clearly and listen carefully.
· Use personal judgment and specialized knowledge to give information to people.
· Communicate well with many different kinds of people.
· Change easily and frequently from one activity to another such as from typing to interviewing, to searching in a directory, to using a telephone.
· Use eyes, hands, and fingers accurately while operating a switchboard or computer keyboard.