Stanford Hotels Corporation is a mid-size, owner-operated company that specializes in the development and management of high quality, full service hotels using a variety of franchise brands. The corporate office is located in San Francisco; however, Stanford Hotels has 13 properties throughout the U.S. comprising three top global brands including Marriott, Starwood and Hilton.
Our goal is to be the "Best of the Brand." Since 1985, Stanford Hotels Corporation believes that high-quality properties, exceptional customer satisfaction, and engaged employees set Stanford Hotels apart from the rest.
- Clean all assigned guest rooms in accordance to company standards
- Keep cart and closet neat and adequately stocked with room and cleaning supplies
- Report any malfunctioning equipment in guest rooms and floors
- Report all lost and found items to Housekeeping
- Remove room service trays from guest rooms or hallways and transfer them to the service area
- Report any room discrepanices/unusual incidents immediately
- Attend to guests' requests promptly when asked
Licenses & Certifications