Stanford's Corporate Culture
Stanford Hotels Corporation is a mid-size, owner-operated company that specializes in the development and management of high quality, full service hotels using a variety of franchise brands. The corporate office is located in San Francisco; however, Stanford Hotels has 13 properties throughout the U.S. comprising three top global brands including Marriott, Starwood and Hilton.
Our goal is to be the "Best of the Brand." Since 1985, Stanford Hotels Corporation believes that high-quality properties, exceptional customer satisfaction, and engaged employees set Stanford Hotels apart from the rest.
Excellent opportunity for a hard worker looking to make a career in hotels.
Some responsibilities include/ Algunas responsabilidades incluyen:
- Interacts with guests to answer questions and provide necessary services. Refers guests to other staff members if needed.
- Keep work area clean and neat, free from dust and litter.
- Loads carts with supplies needed to perform duties.
- Cleans all guest rooms as assigned within the required time limit. Duties in each room include:
- Change bed linens and makes beds.
- Vacuums carpet. Moves furniture as needed to clean.
- Dust and clean all furniture including picture frames, bed frames, lamps, TV’s, desks, etc.
- Clean mirrors, surfaces, windows, walls, etc.
- Thoroughly clean bathroom area by washing the shower/tub, sink, floor, toilet, etc.
- Replace room amenities.
- Reports any discrepancies in room status, why room was not completed, etc. to Inspector.
- Turns in all Lost & Found items following the standard procedures.
- Fills out assignment sheet as each room is completed.
- Ensure all equipment is in operation order and all supplies are up to par. Report equipment that needs repair or supplies that need to be ordered.
Excellent Benefits package/ Excelente paquete de beneficios.
Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Licenses & Certifications