Guest Room Attendant
Marriott San Diego Gaslamp Quarter
Location: US - CA - San Diego
- Report to area in clean uniform with nametag.
- Clean all assigned rooms in the prescribed manner while following safety and security procedures and regulations.
- Remove soiled linen, terry and trash from the service areas and take to the appropriate locations.
- Report any missing/found articles, damage or room problems to the Inspector.
- Receive assigned section, keys, supplies and any priority requests from the Inspector.
- Respond to guest requests and questions and report guest issues and complaints in a hospitable manner to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Report any requests for room service tray pick ups, and problems requiring engineering services as soon as possible to AYS.
- Smile and welcome all hotel guests you may come in contact with.
RequiredDetail Oriented Advanced Customer Service Advanced Organized Advanced Teamwork Advanced
PreferredSpanish Some Knowledge Behaviors
Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
Loyal: Shows firm and constant support to a cause
Job Security: Inspired to perform well by the knowledge that your job is safe
Growth Opportunities: Inspired to perform well by the chance to take on more responsibility
Peer Recognition: Inspired to perform well by the praise of coworkers
1 year: Hotel Room Attendant Exp
Licenses & Certifications