Guest Room Attendant
Sheraton University City Hotel
Location: US - PA - Philadelphia
Philadelphia, PA, US 19104
Our Guest Room Attendant works with our housekeeping team to make our hotel feel like home for our distinct travelers.
As a Guest Room Attendant, you will:
* Clean, dust, polish and vacuum to make sure guest rooms and bathrooms meet hotel standards.
* Change linens ,strip and make beds, and leave the bathroom sparkling.
* Restock all guest room supplies, like soap and shampoo.
* Organize your linen closet, restock your cart, and get ready for the next day, before your shift end each day.
* Greet and engage with guests that you encounter during your shift with a friendly smile.
To be successful int his role, you need basic English communication skills. This job requires continuous movement, regularly bending, lifting, pushing, pulling, carrying and moving up to 25 to 30 pounds. You will also lift or move up to 50 pounds occasionally. You must also be able to stand or walk for an entire shift and perform repetitive motions.
Must have a self starting personality with an even disposition. Maintain a professional appearance and manner at all times.