Guest Room Attendant (AM shift FT)
Sheraton Albuquerque Uptown
Location: US - NM - Albuquerque
This position requires you to perform a combination of tasks which maintain hotel premises in a clean and orderly manner.
Such as, but not limited to:
- Keep work area clean and neat, free from dust and litter.
- Loads carts with supplies needed to perform duties.
- Cleans all guest rooms as assigned within the required time limit. Duties in each room include:
- Change bed linens and makes bed.
- Vacuum carpet. Moves furniture as needed to clean.
- Dust and clean all furniture including picture frames, bed frames, lamps, TV’s, armoires, desks, etc.
- Clean mirrors, surfaces, windows, walls, etc.
- Thoroughly clean bathroom area by washing the shower/tub, sink, floor, toilet, etc.
- Replace room amenities such as bathroom supplies, drinking glasses, writing supplies, etc.
- Empties wastebaskets.
- Ensure guest room set up complies with standards.
- Reports any discrepancies in room status, why room was not completed, etc. to Inspector.
- Turns in all Lost & Found items following the standard procedures.
- Fills out assignment sheet as each room is completed.
- Ensure all equipment is in operation order and all supplies are up to par. Report equipment that needs repair or supplies that need to be ordered.
- Must live in the local area or within commuting distance
- Local applicants will be considered first.
- Must be willing to work a variety of day/night and weekend shifts.
- Must be able to converse in basic English.
- Requires strong organizational skills.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Able to be on your feet for long periods of time.
- Able to lift, push, and or pull at least 50 pounds.
- Excellent people skills.
- Must meet grooming standards.
- Meet/exceed customer expectations.
- Must meet or exceed the team expectations.
- An energetic personality.
- We provide a substance free environment. Substance testing is mandatory.
Sheraton Albuquerque Uptown provides equal employment and affirmative action opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.” If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a medical condition or disability, please send an e-mail to Michele.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 505 349-8024 to let us know the nature of your request.”
RequiredDetail Oriented Advanced
PreferredCustomer Service Novice Behaviors
Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
1 year: Housekeeping
Licenses & Certifications