GUEST RELATIONS OFFICER - HILTON LONDON METROPOLE
What will it be like to work for a Hilton Worldwide Brand?
Our Team Members are the Heart of Hilton. As extraordinary hospitality professionals, we work together to make Hilton a great place to work and to build rewarding careers for ourselves and our colleagues.
Hilton Worldwide is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton Worldwide has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton Worldwide is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its 13 global brands, which include Hilton Hotels & Resorts, Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts, Conrad Hotels & Resorts, Canopy by Hilton, Curio A Collection by Hilton, DoubleTree by Hilton, Embassy Suites by Hilton, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton Hotels, Tru by Hilton, Homewood Suites by Hilton, Home2 Suites by Hilton and Hilton Grand Vacations. The company also manages the world-class guest reward program Hilton HHonors®.
At Hilton, our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all! Come be a part of our team!
Hilton World Wide Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
As a Guest Relations Team Member, you will serve on the Front Office Team which is the main connection between the Guest, the hotel, and the various hotel departments. A Guest Relations Team Member truly influences the first impressions of our VIP Guests and, therefore, is responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Check the guest arrival reports in advance of VIP Guest check-in and coordinate with Housekeeping on room allocations for VIP guests
- Be responsible for special room assignments and suite occupancies
- Welcome and fulfill the check-in process of VIP Guests, including serving as an escort to the Executive Lounge and VIP Guest room
- Ensure all VIP rooms meet the highest quality standards and include all requested amenities before VIP Guest arrival
- Manage the Guest Relations Desk in the hotel lobby
- Serve as the main point of contact for VIP guests and ensure hotel departments are fully briefed on VIP Guest requirements
- Maintain the inventory of Guest amenities
- Maintain current knowledge of hotel products, services, pricing and special promotional offers, as well as daily VIP and special events
Guest Relations Team Members serving Hilton Worldwide brands are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Calm, efficient, and organized with great attention to detail
- Excellent personal presentation and communication skills
- A passion for delivering exceptional levels of Guest service
- Ability to multi-task while maintaining a positive attitude when working with a VIP Guest
- Computer literate and able to navigate through Company systems
- Professional manner with an emphasis on hospitality and guest service
- Guest relations experience in the hotel, leisure, and/or entertainment sectors
- Proven ability to listen and respond to demanding Guest needs
- Conflict resolution experience
- Cash handling experience