Founded in 1985, First Hospitality Group, Inc. is a nationally recognized hotel management company providing management, acquisition, development and receivership services to a variety of hotels. Our portfolio includes more than 55 properties and 16 major hotel brands including Hilton, Marriott, IHG, Hyatt and Carlson. Headquartered in the Chicago area, we concentrate our business prospects in key markets in the Midwest — spanning our business in major cities across 10 states.
Our Company is dedicated to putting people first. FHG's strong and engaging culture creates a high-level experience for associates and guests alike. We look for service super stars to join our team and support our commitment to excellence.
We provide a broad based, experienced supervisory staff focused on achieving all of our goals: exceptional financial returns, well-trained and motivated associates, and superior levels of guest satisfaction.
Our outstanding track record has been achieved through an uncompromising and consistent dedication to these goals. With over half of our managed properties owned by our company and its principals, we approach our day-to-day activities with this entrepreneurial ownership perspective. The results speak for themselves.
We seek a positive, service-oriented, energetic and self-motivated Guest Experience Ambassador. The Guest Experience Ambassador will work closely with the all guest service areas of the hotel. This position will provide leadership and guidance that engages the service team to enhance the guest experience, ensure customer loyalty, and guarantee satisfaction.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Practices team-oriented leadership that enhances the guest experience.
* Driven to increase customer loyalty and repeat business.
* Surprises and delights our guests when delivering Service Recovery.
* Anticipates and quickly reacts to guests and operational needs.
* Provides continuous feedback to employees and leadership to ensure success of the guest’s experience.
* Ability to rally and redirect a team when necessary.
* Exhibits a "Whatever it Takes" approach to leading people and operational responsibilities.
* Finds creative solutions to problems and thinks with the end in mind.
* Flexible work schedule (weekends and holidays required).
* Must be able to speak, read, write and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace.
* Requires good communication skills, both verbal and written.
* Previous hotel Front Office experience.
* Must have strong diplomacy and communication skills, with the ability to build effective relationships with senior managers, team members and guests.
* This position requires a flexible schedule. Candidates must be willing to work nights, weekends and holidays.
* Ideal candidate will possess exceptional organizational skills, including effective task delegation, time management and the ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
* Strong skills for analysis and problem-solving.
* Strong administrative skills, to include business writing, mathematics for basic accounting and knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
* Requires grasping, writing, standing, sitting, walking, repetitive motions, bending, climbing, listening and hearing ability and visual acuity
* Ability to bend, pull, push and lift 10 pounds.
* High school or equivalent education required. Bachelor’s Degree preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience.
First Hospitality Group seeks to attract and retain a high performing and diverse workforce in which employees’ differences are respected and valued to better meet the varying needs of the diverse customers we serve. FHG fosters a diverse and inclusive work environment that promotes collaboration, flexibility and fairness.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER