Stowe Mountain Lodge, located in the heart of the storybook town of Stowe, Vermont, is New England's preeminent ski-in/ski-out mountain lodge. Boasting 312 luxuriously appointed accommodations, world-class spa, award-winning dining, 18-hole Bob Cupp designed golf course, 24-hour heated pool and a wide array of year-round activities, Stowe Mountain Lodge is a destination truly unlike anything else in the east. Despite the carefully crafted rustic Vermont-Alpine architecture, stunning, panoramic mountain views and the tranquility of the area, Stowe Mountain Lodge believes success is achieved by the team behind the property. At Stowe Mountain Lodge, we promote a strong work ethic, cooperation and a team-building mentality, positive spirit, new ideas and growth and reward those who consistently go above and beyond in their work. We empower our employees, at every level, so each individual can truly make a difference at Stowe Mountain Lodge. Undoubtedly, we recognize it is people that support Stowe Mountain Lodge that make it the most exceptional, unsurpassed, luxury ski resort in the Northeast.
Job OverviewYou will warmly and enthusiastically greet all incoming calls and assists callers with answers to their questions and ensures theirs calls are forwarded to their desired location. You are also an integral member of the team that handles emergency situations by acting as the communication center and dispatcher for the emergency response team.Essential Functions
- Enthusiastically greet all incoming calls, knowledgeably answer questions, anticipate the callers needs, and respond promptly with your personal spirit, however busy and whatever time of day.
- Create memorable experiences with a fantastic, welcoming personality that can relate to guests & team members.
- Utilize the freedom to go beyond to take initiative to resolve guest complaints and create loyalty.
- Share your personal passions and knowledge of the services and amenities available to guests to help them feel at home
- Collaborate with team members to communicate what you see and hear to staff and management to ensure the guests’ needs are being met
- Enjoy multi-tasking at a fast pace while having an impeccable eye for detai l to ensure accuracy and efficiency
- Calmly and confidently communicate with and dispatch appropriate emergency personnel
- Previous customer service experience preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Excellent telephone communication skills
- Ability to use computer programs including Microsoft office
- Flexible schedule to include early mornings, evenings, weekends and holidays as needed
- Must be 18 years or older
- Full and part time positions available