This part-time seasonal position is responsible for providing our guests with exceptional customer service, following proper uniform standards, maintaining cleanliness of your work environment, and gaining knowledge of specific job duties.
Positions are currently available for employees age 16 or older who are available to work throughout the Fall for HERSHEYPARK in the Dark and Christmas Candylane (October, November and December). Employees may also be eligible to return for the 2017 season.
Guest Services & Ticketing Department:
Ticketing Clerk may be required to do one or all of the following tasks depending on the assigned job:
- High guest contact position
- Work on a computer based ticket system
- Enter group orders in the computer, process payment for transient and group orders, print tickets, reprint on-line ticket orders, and print receipts
- Sell and track inventory items and select VIP programs at Ticket Sales or Hospitality Services locations
- Must be comfortable handing money
- Responsible for guest admission and exit at Park main gates
- Serve as "Information Window" for all guests; internal and external
- Communicate and work with other departments effectively to ensure the best possible experience for our guests
- Handle clerical duties such as filing, answering phones, and filling out paperwork
- Learn operational standards for the Guest Services & Ticketing Department
- Must be at least 16 years of age on the day of applying for this position
- Must be friendly, upbeat, and work well with other employees and be able to interact with our guests
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work for your scheduled shifts
- Must be able to speak, write, and understand English
- Must display a positive attitude, eagerness to learn, and professional image in compliance with the Hershey Entertainment & Resorts guidelines. Please note some departments may be more stringent on the appearance guidelines due to business need.
- Must have the ability to safeguard confidential information
- Must be available for at least 80% of operating schedule to include weekends and holidays and a rotation of mornings and evenings
- Must be able to work flexible hours including days, evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Must be able to work in combination of indoor and outdoor weather conditions
- Physical requirements include standing, sitting, walking, bending, reaching, and communicating.
Hershey Entertainment and Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer