Corporate OverviewThe Procaccianti Group (TPG) currently owns and/or operates 64 hotels in 24 states and employs approximately 8,000+ people from coast to coast with 120 professionals based at the corporate headquarters in Rhode Island.
TPG is seeking energetic, service-oriented individuals to participate in the strong growth that we are experiencing. With 50 years of real estate and hospitality management, our available positions are as diverse as our business ventures. TPG offers a wide variety of managerial and entry level positions with a competitive/attractive salary, 401k & benefits.
The Company operates 24 hours a day and 7 days a week, so operational demands require variations in shift days, starting and ending times, and hours worked in a week.
- Responsible for representing the company to customers, the public, government, and other external sources.
- Responsible for the development and performance of all sales activities in assigned market.
- Listen to customer needs, analyze this information and create tailored proposals.
- Negotiate and close sales while meeting/exceeding sales targets.
- Impress customers with tailored proposals, quality and timely service in a pleasant and friendly manner.
- Work with management throughout the hotel and the Company.
The Company may consider equivalent combination of acceptable education and experience providing the knowledge, skills and abilities cited below.
- A four-year college degree in hospitality management, marketing, business or related degree or equivalent experience.
- Two or more years of sales related experience.
- Familiarity with hospitality industry practices preferred.
- Ability to travel locally and overnight.
- Possess knowledge of hospitality, business and basic accounting principles and practices.
- Effective listening, verbal, written, negotiation and closing skills.
- Ability to assess customer needs, understand market dynamics and prepare presentations/proposals tailored for individual customers.
- Ability to meet/exceed expectations for prospecting calls, appointments, presentations, proposals and closes.
- Ability to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Strong professionalism, diplomacy, selling skills and work habits.
- Ability to remain positive, resourceful and improvise while working in a fast-paced environment, sometimes under pressure.
- Organizational skills that result in accurate, timely and thorough work.
- Ability to compile facts and figures, analyze information and arrive at logical conclusions and sound business decisions.
- Knowledge of and ability to operate a computer, calculator, phone and other office equipment.
- Must satisfy and comply with the legal requirements for employment within the jurisdiction.