Group Sales Manager
Casa Monica Resort & Spa
Location: US - FL - St. Augustine
Nov 14, 2017
Essential Duties / Tasks / Responsibilities:
Primary duties, tasks and responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Determine, develop and execute action plans against existing and new target accounts to achieve and exceed sales revenue expectations.
- Develop and maintain ongoing relationships with customers, community organizations and professional associations to maintain visibility and market share. Continually target and prospect new business through individual creativity and innovation.
- Create and implement sales strategies to maximize profits of the hotel while maintaining customer satisfaction.
- Analyze competition, market trends and customer needs to continually assess the productivity against established goals.
- Strategically evaluate and determine the revenue potential of clients compared to the established goals of the hotel to ensure profitability. Develop a sales strategy by analyzing historical, current and future hotel/market trends to capture the maximum amount of revenue and meet/exceed his/her individual sales goals.
- Maximize revenue by selling all facets of the hotel.
- Manage account details so all pertinent aspect of solicitation and closing are complete and documented.
- As the primary contact for customers, notify/coordinate customer specifications with other departments and quickly, efficiently respond to customer issues, comments and problems to ensure a quality experience and enhance future sales prospects.
- Plan and execute sales trips, sales calls, and site visits. Travel locally to conduct outside calls, promote the hotel and review the competition reader boards to develop leads. Also, travel to attend trade shows, conferences and industry meetings
- Interact with other managers to provide support to planning initiatives.
- Ensure records systems are maintained in accordance with generally accepted auditing standards.
Education / Certifications / Work/Industry Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related experience and/or training equivalent - required
- Hospitality or related industry experience – required
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in similar title and scope – required
- Experience in similar size organizations - required
Applicants who do not already have legal permission to work in the United States will not be considered.