Department: Sales & Marketing
Job Title: Group Sales Manager
Key responsibilities and duties:
(Include but not limited to)
Group Sales Manager
* Manage a designated number of accounts producing group business and to grow new accounts to enhance the database.
* To analyze every account with regard to additional business opportunities, need structure, decision and booking patterns.
* Identify prospective new accounts through market research.
* To monitor market trends and communicate these to the hotel.
* Regular competition analysis and feedback internally and to the hotel.
* Arrange and conduct customer sales presentations and sales calls on a weekly basis.
* Organization & participation in Road shows, Exhibitions, Trade Fairs, Joint Sales Calls with brand NSO and Telemarketing activities throughout the year.
* Close co-operation with sales support in regards to general administration and office administration tasks.
* Follow Personal Sales Action Plans and updating on a regular basis where appropriate.
* Consistently meet or exceed all sales goals.
* Negotiate guest room rates, functions space and meeting room rental within approved guidelines.
* Promote teamwork and great service through great communication and coordination with other departments.
* Maintain accurate reporting of sales activities to DOSM by determined monthly report.
* To portray the highest possible standard of both personal and company image when representing The New Yorker Hotel.
* To build up good relationships and develop partnerships with innovative and effective strategies
* To participate in all schedules sales events
Experience and Qualifications:
New York, NY
Wyndham New Yorker Hotel
Position Available: Immediately
Bonus Plan: Yes
Applicants who do not already have legal permission to work in the location of this job will not be considered.
Management Position: Yes