IN 2016, DESTINATION AND COMMUNE STARTED A NEW JOURNEY TOGETHER.
We set off to create the most extraordinary independent hospitality company in the world. By combining two brands that embody freedom and discovery, we have assembled an unrivaled collection of unique properties, passionate people, and remarkable experiences from across the globe. No other company can lead this journey and feed the endless curiosity of today's fiercely individual traveler. We are in the business of individuality. It's the hallmark of our entire portfolio, running through all of our collections and each one of our properties. It describes every guest, owner, and team member. And it's the centerline down the road we are on. We don't know where the next fork in the road will take us, but we do know we'll enjoy the journey. We welcome you to join us.
Job OverviewThis position has oversight of the Group Rooms inventory and is an integral part of the operations team.Essential Functions
- Works with the Director of Revenue Optimization (DORO) to pick up and track daily activity of any definite groups
- Supply information on all groups booked by the sales department to the reservations department
- Reviews all contracts to ensure accuracy of rates and dates
- Attends group pre-con meetings
- Participates in weekly group pickup meetings with the DORO and Director of Sales and Marketing (DOSM)
- Associate Degree or any combination of training and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
- At least three (3) years hotel experience
- At least one (1) year reservations experience
- The ability to demonstrate technical proficiency with reservations systems
- Computer Skills knowledge (Microsoft Office Outlook, Word, Excel, etc. )