At BENCHMARK, a global hospitality company the definition of success is as individual as each of the over 10,000 employees worldwide who compose our award-winning teams. Each person brings unique skills, talents, experience, history, and culture to our company. Together, they form an extraordinary mosaic that supports BENCHMARK's very entrepreneurial culture. Each team member's desire for accomplishment is supported by our determination and passion to build successful and rewarding futures.
QUALIFICATIONS: EDUCATION, KNOWLEDGE, TRAINING, & WORK EXPERIENCE
High School Graduate or Equivalent.
One-Year Reservations Experience.
Knowledge of Basic Computer Programs.
Minimum Typing Skills of 50 words per minute.
Front Desk and/or Group & Conference Experience Preferred.
1. Review all group booking reports (Delphi) from Sales. Match Delphi and the Reservations system weekly and confirm booking numbers are correct.
2. Block groups (tentative and definite) in Reservations system.
3. Attend Group Rooms meeting and present status reports on blocks, pick-up, cancellations, billing and package codes.
4. Interact daily with Conference Planning Managers, keeping up-to-date on changes, VIP’s amenities and billings.
5. Enter correct package codes and billing to all future groups and always audit them before turning over to Reservation Manager and then to Front Desk Manager.
6. Run all pertinent reports for groups: Detailed Guest List, Detailed Reservation List, Rooming Lists, etc.
1. Attend all Pre-Conference and Conference Review Meetings as needed.
2. Work in detail with outside Meeting Planners when necessary.