Introducing the new Hcareers, launching Fall 2019. The Hcareers you already know is bringing you the best experience in the industry. Learn more!
The Group Rooms Coordinator processes group reservations, guest requests, and rooming lists to ensure excellent guest service and property inventory distribution.
- Be familiar and have thorough knowledge of computer functions including FOSSE, MARSHA, Passkey, Delphi and Microsoft Office.
- Conscientious of Marriott Rewards Program including Status Levels, Added Value, Points Usage, and Reservations Restrictions.
- Be knowledgeable of room type availability and restrictions, including room type inventory for each hotel, as well as room locations, types, building layout and hours of operation.
- Enter/build all room blocks and house accounts for groups.
- Set-up, process, and finalize room blocks and group rooming lists.
- Monitor group cut-off dates.
- Clean up and manage inventory through MARSHA several times daily.
- Email/track inventory restriction information: inventory additions, cancelations and changes to appropriate Revenue Managers and DSOM on a daily basis or as needed.
- Track and log week to week inventory pickup in MARSHA for total and transient rooms booked.
- Process weekly forecast, and present at weekly staff meetings.
- Ensure special rules and routing are set up for group rooms when specified.
- Guarantee group resume information is correct and set up correctly in FOSSE.
Courtyard/Residence Inn Austin Downtown Convention Center
14.5000 - 15 USD
Position Available: Immediately
Applicants who do not already have legal permission to work in the location of this job will not be considered.
Other: Medical, Dental, 401K, and hotel benefits
Management Position: No
Entry Level: Yes
Hiring Contact: Sylvia Choi
Contact Title: HR Director
Address: 300 E. 4th Street , Austin, TX, 78701, US