The Group Rooms Coordinator processes group reservations, guest requests, and rooming lists to ensure excellent guest service and property inventory distribution.
- Be familiar and have thorough knowledge of computer functions including FOSSE, MARSHA, Passkey, Delphi and Microsoft Office.
- Conscientious of Marriott Rewards Program including Status Levels, Added Value, Points Usage, and Reservations Restrictions.
- Be knowledgeable of room type availability and restrictions, including room type inventory for each hotel, as well as room locations, types, building layout and hours of operation.
- Enter/build all room blocks and house accounts for groups.
- Set-up, process, and finalize room blocks and group rooming lists.
- Monitor group cut-off dates.
- Clean up and manage inventory through MARSHA several times daily.
- Email/track inventory restriction information: inventory additions, cancelations and changes to appropriate Revenue Managers and DSOM on a daily basis or as needed.
- Track and log week to week inventory pickup in MARSHA for total and transient rooms booked.
- Process weekly forecast, and present at weekly staff meetings.
- Ensure special rules and routing are set up for group rooms when specified.
- Guarantee group resume information is correct and set up correctly in FOSSE.
Courtyard/Residence Inn Austin Downtown Convention Center
14.5000 - 15 USD
Position Available: Immediately
Applicants who do not already have legal permission to work in the location of this job will not be considered.
Other: Medical, Dental, 401K, and hotel benefits
Management Position: No
Entry Level: Yes
Hiring Contact: Sylvia Choi
Contact Title: HR Director
Address: 300 E. 4th Street , Austin, TX, 78701, US