At BENCHMARK, a global hospitality company the definition of success is as individual as each of the over 10,000 employees worldwide who compose our award-winning teams. Each person brings unique skills, talents, experience, history, and culture to our company. Together, they form an extraordinary mosaic that supports BENCHMARK's very entrepreneurial culture. Each team member's desire for accomplishment is supported by our determination and passion to build successful and rewarding futures.
Inspiring ways to “Bee the Difference” with every guest and employee interaction. We’ve created a place where YOU feel at home with an excellent working environment that encourages our “Bee the Difference” Culture. We provide benefits for Fulltime employees such as; Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short-term and Long-term disability and recently adding Critical Illness and Accidental Insurance.
Company 401 k and Employee Assistance Program is available to ALL employees including complimentary lunch, uniforms, and a continuous education opportunity with our Grove Graduate Program.
Our NEW destination. Yours to discover.
The Grove Resort & Spa, where we have perfected the art of meeting your high expectations.
QUALIFICATIONS: EDUCATION, KNOWLEDGE, TRAINING, & WORK EXPERIENCE
v High school graduate or equivalent.
v Two years college education preferred.
v Two years lead front desk experience in a major resort.
v One year supervisory experience.
v Must be able to communicate effectively.
v Able to work well with guests to resolve problems in a positive manner.
v Knowledge of computers.
- Act as a main resource for reservation agents needing assistance technically or with regards to achieving customer satisfaction.
- Ensure reservation department and Front Office staff are constantly aware of availability states open, on request, closed dates, high demand dates etc.
- Responds to all guest reservation requests and executes prompt, courteous and accurate guest service at all times.
- Fully knowledgeable about hotel guest rooms, rates, promotions, amenities, programs, hotel facilities and services.
- Assist PBX Operator when needed
- To be aware of all front office procedures and assist with reception duties when required.
- Willing to undertake any reasonable request made by management in any other areas of the house.
- Answer guest inquiries pertaining to hotel services, registration of guests, and shopping, dining, entertainment and travel directions etc.
- Manage systems that are set up within the reservations department to ensure accurate handling and monitoring of phone calls.
- Assists and prepare in groups pre-arrival process and also preparing group rooming lists.
- Attends all scheduled meetings as required with Front Office or Sales team
- If there are failed reservations to update the Hotel software, then process those reservations manually.
- Follows up tentative bookings and update reservation status
- Update No-shows and cancellations on all OTA's without fail to avoid and unwanted commissions.
- Understand and enforce hotel and company credit policies and Ensure proper billing instructions, routing instructions and payment methods are applied to the reservations.
- Verify if reservation confirmation letters are being sent for all processed bookings within the stipulated time.
- Handles any request for amenities or transportation promptly and accurately. Details are shared with the concerned department or third party accurately.
- Receive contracts detailing room allotments and creates allotments on the hotel management system.
- Check forecasting reports based on statistics codes (Market, Source, Rate Code etc.), reservations which are wrongly tagged should be amended.
- Keep records of room availability, rates, amendments, daily reservation pickup, rooms on book, cancellations, no-show, etc.
- Monitor all Tentative / Provisional / Waitlisted bookings entered on the system and follow up done for deposits / guarantee.
- Process no-show and cancellations as per the hotel policy and procedures.
- Responsible for completing a weekly, bi-weekly and monthly day by day forecast.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V