Corporate OverviewThe Procaccianti Group (TPG) currently owns and/or operates 64 hotels in 24 states and employs approximately 8,000+ people from coast to coast with 120 professionals based at the corporate headquarters in Rhode Island.
TPG is seeking energetic, service-oriented individuals to participate in the strong growth that we are experiencing. With 50 years of real estate and hospitality management, our available positions are as diverse as our business ventures. TPG offers a wide variety of managerial and entry level positions with a competitive/attractive salary, 401k & benefits.
Provide meeting planners and convention services managers one reservations point of contact. Handle all reservations aspects of a group. Handle room block monitoring, rooming lists, reporting pick up, VIP and upgraded accommodations, client correspondence relating to reservations an other group reservation functions.Essential Functions
- Answer all incoming calls, while providing attentive and knowledgeable customer service for group reservations.
- Provide guests with the requested information about the city, hotel, and its services.
- Gather accurate information from guests, enter into PMS, and generate reports.
- Process all incoming reservations via rooming lists and correspond with appropriate confirmation.
- Monitor accuracy of group blocks, including cut-off dates, pick-up, suite room blocks, and rates.
- Maintain accurate trace files for each group with regularly documented conversations.emails with clients, convention service and managers.
- Review rooming lists for accuracy in format and billing to ensure prompt processing. Identify, block, and process staff and VIP lists with each group.
- Daily portion of office phone coverage required (as identified by your direct manager).
- High school education or related experience required. Bachelor's degree is a plus.
- Familiarity with hospitality industry practices and previous group reservations experience preferred.
- Must be able to speak, read, and write to facilitate the communication process.
- Requires good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Basic to intermediate computer skills required, Microsoft Office, LightSpeed/ISAC experience is a plus.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, sometimes under pressure, while remaining flexible and efficient.
- Work tasks are performed indoors. Temperature is moderate and controlled by hotel environmental systems.
- Must be able to sit at a desk for up to 8 hours per day. Walking and standing are occasionally required.
- Must be able to view a computer screen for extended lengths of time.
- Requires grasping, writing, typing, standing, walking, sitting, repetitive motions, listening and hearing ability, and visual acuity.
Westin offers renewing benefits and career opportunities, including medical, dental, vision, life, 401k with match, paid time off (PTO), dining and travel discounts.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and drug-free workplace. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled.