Orlando Resort at Championsgate
The Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate is surrounded by 36 holes of championship Orlando golf, the Leadbetter Golf Academy World Headquarters and 15 acres of recreation, this four-diamond resort is one of the nation's premier golf, meeting and leisure retreats. In addition to walk-out golf, guests may choose to relax in our signature Mokara spa, dine in one of our five restaurants or enjoy 15 acres of pools and recreation activities including the 850-foot lazy river.
Omni Orlando’s associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate may be your perfect match.
To manage group reservations and group blocks assigned by the reservations supervisor or manager by assisting meeting planners and organizers with rooming lists, pick up reports, and billing setup for their reservations.Responsibilities
- Maintain positive guest relations at all times
- Able to prioritize and organize work
- Make / Change / Cancel reservations.
- Liaise with Sales Team and Convention Services in coordinating group bookings
- Communicate effectively and efficiently via email and phone.
- Process confirmations as needed.
- Input group blocks in Epitome within 24 hours of receipt following the LSOP on building group blocks.
- Upkeep and maintenance of complete detailed group files for every documentation regarding the group from the contract to the group resume.
- Verification of the VIP, ETA, billing, arrival and departure dates, room types based upon group resumes.
- Ensure that group blocks, group lists, group billing and cutoff dates are maintained.
- Process Rooming Lists accurately and in a timely manner.
- Check rooming list for accuracy.
- Pre-block all group needs for suites or connecting rooms.
- Ensure all group billing, routing,, A/R accounts are set in compliance with Omni standards.
- Follow all Omni Credit Policies for reservations.
- Control suite inventory and specialty rooms according to suite request policy.
- Monitor group pickup and report and recommendations or changes during group forecast meeting.
- Report to the DORM any changes in group pickup that would affect selling strategies.
- Adhere to the selling strategies set by the DORM.
- Check Daily arrivals to ensure accurate reservations.
- Attend Pre-Convention Meetings.
- Attend Resume Meeting.
- Attend Group Pick up Meeting.
- Attend Reservations Departmental meeting.
Tools and Equipment:
Computer and printer, typewriter, telephone, pen/pencil, photo-copying machine,file folders, filing cabinet, facsimile machine
Interior of hotel, in normal office conditions.
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com.